Huntersville Fall Trail Ride
Calling all riders!! It's that time of the year...the 2017 Huntersville Fall Trail RideRiders under 18 years of age must have written consent if not accompanied by parent or guardian. Stallions are allowed provided they are well mannered. Teams are welcome and most trails are wide enough for wagons.
Admission: Wednesday: $35 per person
Thursday: $30 per person
Friday/Saturday: $25 per person
Camping: First come, first serve. No saving or roping off spots!
Porta-potties, water, garbage bags and wood are provided.
Wristbands: You will receive a wristband when you register at the gate. Wristbands must be worn at all times. If you are seen without one, you will be asked to purchase one. If you refuse, you will be escorted from the campground. If you purchased one and lost it, report to the gate registration to obtain a new one.
There will be random checks by security of the campground.
1. Dogs must be leashed at all times, including in your campsite. You are 100% responsible for your pet's actions. There will be a $10 fine for loose dogs.
2. DO NOT tie your horses to the fence – for your horse's safety as well as your own, and respect for the owner's property. There will be a $10 fine per horse tied to the fence.
3. Trailers, Campers, Tents and Panels MUST be 2 feet from the fence or you will be asked to move them.
4. No riding after dark without reflective gear. (The life you save may be your own!)
5. No ATVs, 4-wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. in the campground.
6. No firearms allowed.
7. Please keep camp sites and trails clean. No glass or cans in the campfires. Please do not liter on the trails.
WE DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY UNMANNERLY HORSE OR RIDER FROM THE RIDE, CAMPGROUND OR BOTH!
Trail Ride Registration Form
Trail Ride Rules
Stay tuned to the Huntersville Trailride Facebook page for the latest updates!