Full and Part Time Sales Associates
We are seeking outgoing associates to welcome and assist customers; stock shelves; perform inventory control; use of the computers to cashier, place orders and keep records; help keep the store tidy; and have fun! Most importantly is to have superb customer service skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, including a positive "can do" attitude
• Ability to multi-task
• Home improvement knowledge a plus
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid time off
• Store Discount
• Opportunity to grow with company
• Fun work environment
Minimum requirements for this position include:
• Poses a knowledge of hardware related products along with a willingness to learn.
• Previous experience in a retail preferred
• A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business and customer.
• Must be able to lift frequently to load and unload store/customer orders.
• Ability to stand for extended period of time.
• Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, bending, kneeling, climbing ladders and perform all functions as set forth.
Apply in person at Cwikla Ace Hardware, Park Rapids, Minnesota