Open Wednesday thru Saturday at 4:00 p.m.and Sunday at Noon
Brauhaus German Restaurant & Lounge
In 1986 my parents, Arno and Gisela, ventured across the ocean to find a new home that would remind them of northern Germany. They brought their passion for German cuisine and their heritage to the north woods of Minnesota. After long hours and many years of dedication, The Brauhaus, as we know, has evolved and is still going strong. We strive for the tradition Arno and Gisela began 23 years ago. We use fresh produce and contract with local farmers who support our goal of no additives.
Order the Schweinehaxe, Sauerbraten, Rinder Rouladen or Weiner Schnitzel to name a few, and you will discover how much more there is to traditional German cooking!
- Traditional German specialties along with American and European entrees
- Large variety of German Beer
- All of our Dinners are Homemade!
- Organic meats and fresh produce
- Black Forest sourdough bread made daily!!
On beautiful Scenic Byway Hwy 34 between Akeley and Nevis