Cedar Shores Lodge & Resort
Family vacationing at its best. 11 beautiful, clean, well-spaced cabins with great porchess overlooking the lake. 400+ feet of sandy swimming beach. Lodge area for meetings or gatherings available. Discounts spring and fall. Short stays available! Free use of many water toys. Some cabins with Fireplaces & A/C, see our web site for details www.cedarshoresresort.com
Golf Course with in 1/2 mile. Smoking allowed in some cabins, TV, Phone, Internet Access & Coffee Available in Lodge.
- ... an easy place to like, a hard place to leave.
- Short Stays. Spring and Fall Discounts Available
- Free use of Water Toys, canoe, paddle boats, hydro-bikes, ect.
- Free Dock Space, on site boat ramp. Boat, Motor and Pontoon rental available.
- Golf within 1/2 mile, Phone, TV, Internet access & coffee in Lodge.
Whom to Contact
- Jerry & Wanita Nosbush
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Boat/Motors Rental
- Handicap Accessible
- Laundry Facilities
- Major Credit Cards
- Meeting Room
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
- Recreation Room
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At1Cabin: 1 bedroom$108 / nightNotes: All Rates available at www.cedarshoresresort.com7Cabin: 2 bedrooms$130 / nightNotes: all rates available at www.cedarshoresresort.com3Cabin: 3 bedrooms$169 / nightNotes: All Rates available at www.cedarshoresresort.com1Cabin: 5 bedrooms15Campsite - Full Hookup3Campsite - TentNotes: www.cedarshoresresort.com
Three miles east of Park Rapids on hwy 34 to Hubbard County 20 (east Long Lake Road, South 1.2 miles, west 1.2 on Dayspring Drive.