TruStar Federal Credit Union
Thank you for your interest in TruStar Federal Credit Union! We look forward to becoming your family's preferred financial institution. As a member-owned not for profit financial organization, we are dedicated to providing quality and up to date financial products and services delivered in a professional courteous manner. All decisions are made by local people in your community that work at your credit union. Unlike other financial insitutions that need to generate profits to satisfy stockholders, we return excess earnings to our members in the following forms: competetive dividend rates paid on savings and investment accounts, competetive interest rates on loans, low or no cost products and services, and the addition of improved and valuable new products and services. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our members by providing the above benefits to our members. It is the credit union difference!
- Personal Banking- Checking, Savings, Debit Cards, etc.
- Consumer Loans- Car, Recreational, Personal Loans
- Real Estate Lending- First Mortage, Refinance, Home Equity Loans
- Full Line of Commercial Lending and Banking
- TruInsure - Insurance for your Home, Health, Auto & Life
JobsMember Service RepresentativeCategory: BankingTruStar is looking for a qualified individual to join our dynamic team as a Member Service Representative in the Park Rapids office. Ideal candidates should enjoy working in a sales and service culture. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing account relationships with new ...read more
ContactHuman ResourcesPhone:(218) 237-8000Fax:(218) 237-8008
Whom to Contact
- Talaine CollinsVice President Commercial LendingPhone: (218) 237-8000Fax: (218) 237-8008