I Can Camp
How does a parent who's more comfortable with computers than campfires introduce their kids to the fun of camping? With a one-night or two-night I Can Camp! overnight program—no experience necessary. Our I Can Camp! crew will be on hand day and night to answer all of your "how do I do it?" questions.
- One-night programs are $60; two-night programs are $85 (two adults and three small children fit comfortably in one tent, max. six people per tent).
- Hands-on instruction on setting up camp, starting a campfire, camp cooking and more from our experienced I Can Camp! crew.
- Use of tent, air mattresses, cook stove and other gear included.
- A Minnesota State Parks one-day permit is included.
- Geocaching, nature photography, fishing—each program offers unique activities that will entertain the whole family.
- Advance registration is required.