Remote work potential for north central MN resident.
Part time position, 13 hours a week, will also consider proposals from independent
Family Safety Network of Cass, Hubbard, and Clearwater Counties is a 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization working to “Interrupt the cycle of domestic violence and advocate for social change.”
FSN works closely with the Office of Justice Programs and other organizations and businesses
across the three-county area and greater Minnesota to support victims of domestic violence.
We accomplish our mission to “Interrupt the cycle of domestic violence and advocate for social
change” in a variety of ways, including a victim tracking database, succession planning, print and
online resources, education through community outreach, collaboration, and more.
• Expertise in non-profit financial recordkeeping.
• Advanced computer skills with expertise in QuickBooks Advance online system.
• Able to solve problems independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Travel to north central MN for approximately four in person hours/week.
• Remote work opportunity with willingness to attend monthly board meetings, meet in
person with the Executive Director as needed.
• Maintains and manages Family Safety Network non-profit financial records and payroll,
• QuickBooks Advanced online-based record keeping system.
• Invoicing, bill paying, payroll tax reporting, grant quarterly and annual reporting.
• Working directly with grant manager to prepare and submit required documentation to
obtain all future grants.
• Preparing required reports including monthly financial reports.
• Directly working w/ Board treasurer to authorize and review required reports.
• Compiling materials and reports for annual review and provides any additional materials
requested by CPA and completes journal entries.
• Annual budget development along with budget planning for multiple grants ranging in size.
• Annual preparation of Charitable Organization Report.
To apply please submit a resume, cover letter including salary expectations.