Outreach Coordinator for Child Care Programs
MAHUBE-OTWA is actively recruiting an Outreach Coordinator for Child Care Programs. We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to help us strengthen our communities by developing and implementing outreach campaign strategies focused on increased awareness and utilization of Child Care Program services, with emphasis on Parent Aware, Early Learning Scholarships, and supporting child care capacity efforts. Conduct a variety of outreach activities and recruit participants for all Child Care Program services.
Build strategic professional relationships and partnerships with child care programs, community partners, and families in support of goals/objectives.
**To Apply an Agency Application is Required**
Pay: $21.16 - $22.67
Schedule: Full Time – 32 hours/week, Monday – Friday
Remote Work: Partially Remote, Travel within service area
Duty Station: Park Rapids or Wadena, MN preferred
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, Vision, Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Vision, Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, PTO and more…
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Associates degree as well as at least one year experience in conducting outreach and/or marketing, or other related work, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including excellent public speaking skills. Ability to plan, organize and facilitate community events and meetings.
- Ability to work as a team and build positive, professional relationships. Exceptional professionalism required with staff, program participants, partners, and all stakeholders.
- Highly organized, analytical, IT-competent – including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Publisher, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of diverse populations and experience working with adults. Must have knowledge of the impact of historical and contemporary inequities. Demonstrated intercultural competency skills and experience working cross-culturally, with a commitment to incorporating the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion into work.
- Committed to the mission of increasing access to quality childcare for children ages birth-5. Knowledge of childcare/early education issues.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently; self-starter with ability to work independently within a flexible schedule and manage time effectively.
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and reports and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities. Willingness and ability travel and to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must have valid drivers’ license.
- Must be able to honor private/confidential information.
- DHS NetStudy Clearance required.
Why join the MAHUBE-OTWA family?
Be part of our team of passionate, purpose-driven colleagues who believe in our Agency values - Client Focused, Community Minded and Resourceful. Help us achieve our Mission to empower people to achieve self-sufficiency. Make a lasting impact in the fight against poverty and homelessness. Make a difference in the lives of others. Help us deliver tangible results that empower people and strengthen our communities.
A COMPLETED AGENCY APPLICATION IS REQUIRED as well as 2 work related letters of reference.
Complete the application on our website WWW.MAHUBE.ORG/APPLY-NOW
MAHUBE-OTWA Community Action Partnership, Inc.
1125 West River Road, P.O. Box 747
Detroit Lakes, MN 56502
Equal Opportunity Employer