About us: Diamond Willow is an Assisted Living and Memory Care facility that started in 2004. We have 11 locations throughout Northern Minnesota, each site has 8-16 residents per home. We are dedicated to providing quality care to our residents through compassionate care and assuring that our residents and their needs remain at the forefront of our focus!
Our Park Rapids site is hiring immediately for a Full-Time House Coordinator. This position is Monday through Friday with availability to be on call.
The House Coordinator is responsible for:
- Overseeing the training of PCAs and CNAs
- Creating the Site and House Schedules for the PCAs and CNAs
- Planning and conducting activities for the residents
- Ensuring that all duties including but not limited to: cleaning, resident personal cares, and meal prep are completed by staff
- Assisting with resident cares along with other various household tasks
- Creating and maintaining a positive environment for residents and staff
- Supervisory tasks such as payroll, shopping, ordering and account payables
- Following through with assigned tasks by management (I would like to add this to care specialists too)
- Communicating with RNs and LPNs regarding relevant staff and resident information and/or concerns
- Accurately documenting daily, regarding residents and staff
- Following HIPAA rules and regulations
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free meals
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Must be able to regularly life up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to occasionally fill in when needed. Which may be a night, afternoon or weekend shift. On-call.
- Great communication skills
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Must be able to work as a team member and maintain a positive demeanor
- Must possess good listening, verbal and written communication skills
Qualified Applicants please apply online at www.diamondwillow.com, click on "Join Our Team" and create an account.
You can also send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the position and Diamond Willow location that you are applying for.