PCAs and CNAs
About us: Diamond Willow is an Assisted Living and Memory Care facility that started in 2004. We have 11 locations throughout Northern Minnesota, each site has 8-16 residents per home. We are dedicated to providing quality care to our residents through compassionate care and assuring that our residents and their needs remain at the forefront of our focus!
Our Park Rapids site is hiring immediately for Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA’s and Personal Care Attendants-PCA’s.
Pay Range: Up to $18.30 based on experience, Licensure and Shift Differentials
Your CNA experience will PAY at Diamond Willow!
Our Current Open Shifts Include:
- Full Time or Part Time: Day Shift
- Full Time or Part Time: Evening Shift
- Full Time or Part Time: NOC Shift
These positions are responsible for:
- Providing personal care and follow the residents care plan
- Performing delegated nursing and medical care designed by the RN to maintain the residents' physical and emotional well-being.
- Accurately documenting information
- Communicating with RN's and LPN's regarding relevant information regarding the residents
- Following HIPAA rules
- Free Meals
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Supplemental Insurances are available after 60 days of Full-Time employment.
- Reimbursement and wage increase available for those who complete the CNA course while employed.
- Great communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team-player attitudes.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
APPLY TODAY and join our wonderful team and work in a setting that feels like home!!
You can also visit us online at diamondwillow.com/careers
For further questions, contact our RN Director at 218-252-0824.