RN Executive Director
iamond Willow Assisted Living of Park Rapids is hiring for an RN Executive Director!
The RN Executive Director works under the direction of the Director of Operations of Diamond Willow. Maintains frequent communication with families and residents. Maintains professional boundaries with all employees. Ability to create and sustain a healthy team environment with strong interpersonal skills. Must be approachable and willing to take ownership over the facility to assure that client and staff needs are met 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, family member’s clients and other outside members of the health care community.
- Ability to problem solve with family members.
- Up to date and knowledgeable on which rooms are available, who is moving in or out, and coordinating admissions.
- Ability to complete admission paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ability to assure safe and appropriate staffing is maintained for the campus.
- Ability to assure the budget and business aspects of the campus remain balanced.
- Ability to complete tours screens and admissions for prospective clients
- Previous experience as an administrator of an assisted living or nursing home.
- Exert high energy and passion in caring for our seniors.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Strong computer skills, including social media and virtual meeting options. .
- Ability to have flexibility with work schedule to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to adjust to various needs and prioritize, follow-up, and follow-through.
- Promotes a positive, respectful, team approach and a positive and healthy work environment.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes in the assisted living industry.
Physical Demands/Environmental Exposure:
- Exposure to body fluids, infection, odors, and clients behaviors.
- Must have adequate vision and hearing to meet the requirements of this position.
- Must be able to move throughout the work day and throughout the building.
- Four year college degree in health care or related field, preferred.
- RN License or Licensed Administrator
- Supplemental Insurances
- Life Insurance