Half Moon Trail Resort
Resort & Cabin
Half Moon Trail Resort is an upscale family resort located north of Park Rapids, MN on Boot Lake. Here you will find a special blend of landscaped gardens, unique activities, updated accommodations, and outstanding customer service to help you unwind and reconnect with your family. The lake is crystal clear and has minimal boat traffic making it perfect for water sports, fishing, or exploring with one of our complimentary kayaks, hydro bikes, canoes, or the paddle boat.
There are lots of planned, supervised activities for both families and kids, including kettle corn, a one-of-a-kind craft, minnow races, a carpet ball tournament, and many more. We also offer a heated swimming pool, a large sand beach, bikes, a playground, and unique games like carpet ball, and marble mountain. The spacious, north country lodge provides a special place to gather with family and friends, read a book by the large stone fireplace, or order a malt at the old fashioned ice cream counter, which is the highlight for many, both young and old alike!
Nearby attractions include Itasca State Park, the Heartland Trail, Character Challenge High Ropes Course, Golfing, and the Tamarack National Wildlife Refuge. Park Rapids also offers a multitude of unique shopping and dining experiences for those looking for entertainment off the lake.
- Large lodge, stone fireplace, sauna, massage, pool table, ping pong, video games, guest laundry, snack bar, old fashion
- Children's program, family activities, unique craft, evening campfires, kettle corn
- Swimming pool, large sandy beach, outdoor game area, sand volleyball, playground, hiking trails, beautiful gardens
- Updated cabins, five of the 18 cabins sleep 10 or more people, each unit has fully equipped kitchen, Weber grills, decks
- Complimentary kayaks, hydro bikes, paddle boards, paddle boat, canoes, rental boats and motors, and pontoon