L&M Fleet Supply
1307 1st St E
Park Rapids MN, 56470 US
James Luthen and Delbert Matteson opened the first L&M Fleet Supply store in Grand Rapids, Minnesota in 1959. The first store, as seen pictured, was a 30’ x 60’ wooden building that barely had room for all the signage on the front. L&M Supply started with a small markup philosophy which continues today. Their vision and mission was to be one of the first merchants to buy direct from factories and sell directly to the consumer. Out of that vision, the Company Philosophy and Logo was established as “Quality at a Discount."
L&M Supply now includes twelve retail store locations and one corporate office/distribution in Northern Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan. At this time, Co-Owners Del Matteson, Shawn Matteson, and Erik Andersen, along with everyone at L&M Supply, would like to thank all of their customers for their ongoing loyalty through the years. The goal and philosophy of the Company remain unchanged, that is to continue to provide quality products at discount prices with excellent customer service. Adhering to this philosophy will continue to drive the growth of L&M Supply in the future. We would also like to thank our staff for their dedication to running L&M Fleet Supply. Their continued commitment will be the catalyst for ensuring future growth and customer satisfaction at L&M.