L & M Fleet Supply
Quality at a Discount for over 50 years! Open 7 days a week with 10 locations across the Northland!
L&M Fleet Supply has proudly served Northland customers since 1959. Co-Owner/Operators Del Matteson, Shawn Matteson, and Erik Andersen would like to thank all of our loyal customers and our dedicated staff that have contributed to and driven the growth of our retail Company in the competitive Northern market place for all these years. In 1959, James Luthen and Delbert Matteson opened the first L&M Fleet Supply store in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Their vision and mission was to be one of the first merchants to buy direct from factories and sell directly to the consumer. Out of that vision the Company Philosophy and Logo was established as “Quality at a Discount.”