Moore Springs Resort
Resort & CabinRV Park & Campground
- 5127 Howard Lake Rd Akeley MN 56433
- (218) 652-2131
- (800) 450-2131
- Send Email
May 1st through Oct. 1st & One Cabin Available Year Round!
Lodge hours are 10 a.m. thru 9 p.m.
From Park Rapids: Hwy 34 E. towards Walker, to Co Rd 83 ( Howard Lake Rd ), approx. 20 mi. When on Howard Lake Rd, follow the signs.
When on Howard Lake Rd, follow the signs.
Moore Springs Resort is the hide-out you've been looking for in Minnesota's northern scenic lake country.
Ten smoke-free pet-free cabins, with today's modern conveniences and spacious decks, are nestled under giant virgin pines.
22 Breathtaking RV sites with full hook-ups are available in both lakeside and wooded areas.
You'll find 1100 feet of shoreline, with clear spring-fed water and two beautiful sandy beaches.
Children love our giant wood-structure playground area and fishing for panfish off the floating dock is a favorite past-time. The rope swing into the lake is used by kids of all ages. They will never forget their time spent here!
If fishing interests you most, Howard lake has lots of Large Mouth Bass, Northern Pike, Crappies and Sunfish. The Walleyes are elusive; anglers will have to use their skill with old ''marble eyes''!
- A Quiet, Very Clean, Family Resort!
- A Crystal Clear Spring Fed Lake for Fantastic Fishing, Tubing, and Waterskiing!
- Two Sandy Beaches for Great Swimming, Snorkeling, and Rope Swinging!
- Fantastic Fun for Kids of all Ages-Even Grown Ups!
- A Perfect place for Campfires, Shuffle Board, Bike Trails, Hunting, & Snowmobiling!
- Phone: (612) 743-1582
- Send an Email
- Phone: (218) 340-6461
- Send an Email