Long Lake Theater
- Art, Culture & Entertainment
Long Lake Theater delivers quality, live theater for the entire family -- whether hilarious comedy, foot tappin' musicals or heartwarming drama! Call 732-0099 to reserve tickets or visit www.longlaketheater.com. Tickets also available at Beagle Books (Park Rapids). Visit our Website for the latest schedule.
- Air-conditioned, 100-seat venues located in historic, downtown Hubbard.
- Past performances include ''The Odd Couple'', ''Nunsense'', ''The Dixie Swim Club'', and ''On Golden Pond''.
- General seating. Reservations recommended!
- Tickets: $18 Adults; $9 12 y.o. & under; $16 Groups (15 or more)
- 2014 Summer Season! The Nerd, June 11 - July 12; Leaving Iowa, July 16 - August 16.
NewsRelease Date: May 25, 2018
Four miles S. of Park Rapids on U.S. Hwy. 71, then left onto E. State Hwy. 87. Travel 4 miles to Hubbard, turn right onto S. Cty. 6 (by the Hilltop Inn). The theater is four blocks south, on the left.